~New Files and New Way to purchase and download files! When you Pay for the file you get automatically the Link to download it! ~

Only personal Handmade digital stamps and Coupons will be delivered
in the next 24 hours.

Πέμπτη 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Flowers for Mum Mini Collection


A Mini collection with 4 flowery images. When you purchasing this collection you will get 4 B&W images, 4 pre ~ colored images by Tracy Wray and 4 oval sentiments.  Perfect for Mother's cards, thank you cards and spring cards!

Sentiments:
* first my mother forever my friend
* mothers and daughters are closed when daughters become mothers
* a mother holds her children's hands for a while, but their hearts forever
* all that I am or hope to be, I owe to my Angel mother

300 dpi for quality printing. Resize to your requirements. You may NOT: Give away for free.

Thank You!



4.00 € (almost 5.20 USD, almost  3.25 GBP)